Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#winningwednesday


Actually, it does have my name on it... 
I'm not sure if this is exclusive to Australia, but I do know that it is hella clever. How do you make something more awesome? Slap a person's name on it, or in their case 150 of the most popular.


@lord_voldemort7
I've been following this account on twitter for awhile now, and I think just about every tweet that's come from it has been hilarious.  I think any potter nerd will get a kick from it, and I know very well 99 & 3/4% of you are.


Bondi
Judging by the weather we've been getting the past few days you wouldn't have known that this weekend was pretty freaking gorgeous. Luckily I had a few hours to spare before work to enjoy it at Bondi with two of the greatest class mates.

This Australian rspca ad
Cutiest. Thing. Ever.



100+ followers
You guys rock! Share a coke with me?





01 09 10