Monday, December 5, 2011

#TimeToWander


Huzzah!
I've officially finished my last class of this year! 
It's also almost a week into summer and the entire city of Sydney is bundled up as if it's winter. As much as I like my scarves and vests, I think lazy summer days are better spent half naked on some beach. 
But alas, I have at least a week left of this nonsense.  Looks like there will be plenty of time to watch our new Thor 3D bluray, catch up on Burn Notice and re-watch the first season of Sherlock. Have I mentioned that Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch are two of my favorite Brits and that they're both going to be in the new hobbit movie!? Eeep! Leo and Toby may be in town filming The Great Gatsby, but I think I rather be over in Kiwiland seeing that shit go down. 
(The hobbit is currently being filmed in New Zealand in case you didn't understand that reference.)

Cheers!
01 09 10