Monday, December 2, 2013

Memoirs of a Pilgrim // The Shop


Here's the deal, I know half of you only follow this blog to look at the pictures. It's okay, in fact I'm flattered. So flattered I have decided to finally start selling some of the photography I've taken over the past few years of traveling.  In the shop are prints, stretched canvases, totes, cards, laptop skins, phone and tablet cases, mugs and pillows! I personally can't get enough of the totes and pillows and am thinking they might make their way into some gifts this year!

Being "Cyber Monday", there is even free shipping world wide until tonight! So hop on over and check out what I have managed to put up so far, I plan on actively expanding over the next few weeks, but I thought I'd announce it's debut before the free shipping deal runs out.

If there are any photos on the blog that you'd love to see in the shop, let me know! Being pretty fresh to selling, I'm totally open for any feedback or suggestions! Happy holiday shopping!

Cheers!
01 09 10