Monday, January 4, 2010

The Beginning



A few months ago I decided to take a semester off from school and, instead, work in Australia. I've decided to switch my major to advertising and drop out of MCAD. While I'm in Australia I'm going to apply for other schools and figure it all then. But for now here's what I've been up to since December 27...

 Our grand voyage started in Milwaukee where we ended up freezing while fiddling on their ridonkulous public transport system and canceling out plans to explore downtown. Instead the time there will be remembered by our self-picked six pack and hot bath to thaw ourselves.


We flew from Milwaukee to Los Angelos and spent the free time we had in Santa Monica. The place was amazing. We went mostly so my love could obtain a shot of the end of Route 66, a trip he took with his pop earlier in the year but didn't finish there. There was one of those theme parks on a pier deals that always look way cool.


While roaming the beach the lifeguard invited us to little watch house station to take photos. Turns out he worked in Australia for a few years.


All in all we had a swell last day in the States. 

01 09 10