Thursday, April 19, 2012

#SHOWnTELL

I fell like I should rationalize my previous absence with something other than photos of beaches and drinking.
 Because, believe it or not, there is indeed plenty of work being done, although it didn't take me long to realize what a mistake coming to Australia to focus on studying was... beaches, the foreign friends and pubs always seem to be calling.


This was only an interim hand-in, but I was still pretty pleased with it. They're meant to be formal "journal" pages of what we have learnt in our design thinking class thus far. 

Now I am currently procrastinating working on it's final hand-in which is going to be completely different... though hopefully more successful. 

Wish me luck, I think I'm going to have a beer on the beach now with my pose.

Cheers! 

01 09 10