Monday, May 21, 2012

#Sundays

I don't think I was fooling anyone of my instagram followers with actually being productive with my constant uploading with pictures.

But to be honest, this was the first time since I started this whole back-to-school business that I've actually spent a whole day at home.

I re-watched almost the entire 7th season of HIMYM
grubbed on the chams specially sent by mi madre
balanced the sugar overload with pllllllenty of tea
watched the raindrops as I waited for the water to boil 
Oh, and some work was actually done. 


Funny thing too, I've noticed my new form of procrastination is cleaning.  Not sure if it has anything to do with paying the most expensive bond of my life, avoiding school work or actually maturing. But I can honestly say I've never vacuumed or organized this much in my life unless it was trying to get something out of my parents ( horse, go-karts, hundreds of books & getting my mom to steal a glass from Red Robin were all well earned)


Now that i got that out of the way, it's back to getting the intensity that these next two weeks are going to be as my first semester finishes up!

Cheers!

01 09 10