Tuesday, December 28, 2010

At least I won't have to hear Christmas songs anymore...

It's hard to think that just 5 Christmases ago there were no babies or toddlers. We were that family that had a nice Hefty meal and played board games, which is way cooler than it sounds. Trust me. 


Now Christmas at my grandpa's is chaotic and 8 high strung kids (all 4 or under) run the show. It's definitely more exciting, but we leave all the entertaining to the kids. And they do a pretty darn good job at it.  

For example, this year...

 this year we introduced a new baby to our family,

there were moments that took your breath away (literally and figuratively), 

I taught my 2-4 year old nieces and nephew how to use my camera
and I might have encouraged some other bad behaviors.
My niece made her own facebook,
Frosty the traveling snowman made his 2nd comeback,
Sadie joined in this years festivities and washed all the messy faces,
piles upon piles of presents were opened,
and with all the presents the most fun "toy" was still the classic cardboard box.
Until Angelina opened her dress and ruby red shoes and went berserk
and had to put them on immediately!

I hope all your Christmases were just as jolly!
01 09 10