Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good news!

During my moments of utter franticness after discovering my dad's present was missing I contacted the seller if he knew anything about the whereabouts of the package. And today he messaged me saying it was returned to him due to me not picking it up! whew!  

So now all I have to do is pay another nine bucks for shipping and I'm good.  It just won't be here for Christmas... so now I'm trying decide between giving him the filler presents I picked out just in case and save the lunchbox for next year OR I can just make him wait a few days to open it. 

OOOOOR I can wrap a box with a photo while we all open presents... would that be lame?




[ BTW, random little side note. Today I totally woke up at 1:30 pm. I am definitely in holiday mode! ]

01 09 10