Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well lookie here

Upon my return back home after spending the last three days up on Door County I was surprised with a little award from Haley at Learning the World. I believe Jackie from Travelgirl also gave me one of these earlier in the year during some chaotic times and I totally forgot to flaunt it off!

But now that I'm back home and lack any sort of social life I will fill in my duties of giving seven random facts about myself and then pass on the award to seven other stylin' bloggers who too must continue the tradition!



ONE
Living in Australia for the past year and a half has made me a total wimp with cold weather, and also unable to wear jeans. I can't explain that last one. I just can't bring myself to wear them anymore.


TWO 
Ever since I worked at a summer camp I haven't been able to wash my hair everyday. I think the most action it gets is three washings a week. With long hair though you have no idea how much time, product and shower times that saves. At first it would get oily, but I was at summer camp. Like I cared. But then it started to adjust and now its looking better then ever.

THREE
My name is Jamie pilgrim, and I am addicted to Taco Bell. Well, not really. But since I've come back and had to live for two months on $300 it has become my bff. No matter what combination of food I get, less than $4 always fills me up and quenches the thirst. 

FOUR
I've realized how old I am getting when I saw Rio and could identify nearly all the actors' voices. BTW, great movie and you get to hear Jermaine's (from flight of the Concords) Bowie voice!

FIVE
I'll admit, I've watched and semi-enjoyed the following: Toddlers and Tiaras, Oddities, and Extreme Couponing.

SIX
I like to think that staying in  co-ed dorms at hostels (which usually only have guys) and making my tampons clearly visible is effective in anti-theft.

SEVEN
I think I kicked a fish while I was snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef. I still feel really bad about it.



Now that you know a little something something about me, how about you check out these folks!

&
01 09 10