Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winning Wednesday

Welcome to the second installment of Winning Wednesday... a day late! I do apologize, but I won't keep you waiting any longer!

And so I present all that has been winning this past week!

June Dairy Month
Welcome June! Yay! And with it is Wisconsin's dairy month where each county hosts it's own breakfast on the farm. I'm a little bummed I won't be able to take advantage of it this year, but it's always fun to see all the cute calfs and barn kitties, plus you get fed a hefty farmers breakie (Aussie for breakfast). There are perks to being a Wisconsinite ;)

Got Milk?

Uhhh, my new niece!
Isn't she adorable? And the oldest niece and nephew insist that her name is flower.

As much as I'd like to take advantage of all their 60% off dinners for two and full body massages, I stick to things I'd actually consider buying without a massive discount. Like ten classes at this really amazing yoga studio that offers  quite a few hot yoga sessions. And $20 for $45 at The Body Shop. Both investments I'm glad I made!

Sunny Days
We actually have an average high in the seventies this week, and by average I mean nearly EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Yay!  Now I won't look like a crazie while I roam around Green Bay in shorts and a t-shirt!

One week
I'll be flying to Colorado to see one of my very near and dear friends. I'm so excited because she has been actively planning things for us to do since I booked the flight a month ago. Lets just say there is a half day trail riding adventure and mountain camping listed as possibilities. I like the way she thinks!
(image source)

An impressive start to my Moleskine
I can't stop staring at this sucker and how much decent work has filled the pages thus far in it's one week of being in my possession.  I'm telling ya, me and watercolor pencils are meant to be. 

The fact my wednesday was so busy and fulfilling 
resulting in "Winning Wednesday" coming a day late! Sorry guys, I had to babysit the rugrats and then take advantage of the wonderful weather with some rides. If you're still up for it I'm adding a link up as promised! Next week I'll be more on the ball, pinky promise ;)










Memoirs of a pilgrim


01 09 10