Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

On monday I broke my year and a half academic dry spell. It was a long hard journey, but I've finally gotten myself settled into what is probably the most slack course in existence. I'm pretty sure even tech/community college is taken more seriously than this. 

During one of the breaks it was unanimous among the four of us we were all just taking it for the visa. I figured this even before as I started taking a few pages of notes of research and my instructor was baffled. A student taking notes??? That's obscene!  

So far I've arrived on time everyday just to sit and wait half an hour for the other 80% of the class to arrive.  I just shrugged it off and figured I'd treat you all to a blog ;)

Also, if you haven't noticed, every new start of a school year deserves a lovely new bag, donch'ya think?  Luckily I found this baby at the markets on Sunday. it's upcycled from a vietnamese storage bag...thing. It's cool. Trust me.

(Update: My instructor just went around and told us this week we were doing all the boring stuff and getting it out of the way so the next couple of weeks will be more relaxed... huh? MORE relaxed? As in a big ole 9 hour nap time?  I never thought I'd actually be complaining about school being too easy...)

Now I should probably get back to that "boring stuff". 
Tah!
01 09 10