Tuesday, October 4, 2011

#Winningwednesday

Back to Brisbane
In a mere day Jo and I will be boarding a flight back to his our beloved Brisbane for a long weekend! We're heading back for his cousin's wedding where it will be my first time meeting any of his extended family, which should be exciting. Oh, and I'm sure I'll get at least one of his mummy's delicious meals!

Interviews
Last night I had a group interview at Lush for Christmas casuals, and although I didn't get the call back after I left I did get a nifty free tub of hair conditioner. It's not so much a loss though considering I have another job trial tonight at Strike bowling and an interview tomorrow morning for MX! 

[After I wrote this I got a call back to have a trial at the Miranda Lush! Eep!]

New Seasons
The return of the best prime-time shows are back! Now Jo and I don't have to try and make dinner conversation; instead Ted can continue to tell us his never-ending tale of how he met his baby's mama.
Also, I caught word of Arrested Development's epic return with one more season and a movie on the way * squeal*.

Oh Hey October
It actually has been feeling like a North American October here so far, chilly wind and rainy with mini bouts of sun during the day. BUT, it's only a matter of time before summer (should) kick in and since there is no chance of me heading back to the US this for the holidays I plan to fully utilize all the lovely summertime fun this area has. Think lots of beach, scuba swims and (hopefully) working at Lush ;)

Featured
Oh yeah, I'm got this months featured blogger at For the Love of Blogs. That was pretty awesome, as with all the new followers that came with it. Hey guys! 

All-in-all, it's been and is going to be a killer week!
Happy Wednesday!




01 09 10