Monday, May 6, 2013

#MyDomain



May I formally present to you...

jamiepilgrim.com

!

After years of wanting to have my own site complete with domain name, I finally did it. Nothing like using the dead time involved when returning home for something productive!

While I am still working on expanding a few of the pages (mostly the destination ones under the recent section) and adding additional ones (like a portfolio of my design work), I have worked out the formal layout and my intentions with it. 

I'm basically going to use it as a reference portfolio and a nice, formal visual representation of the stories and photos from my travels. I also have all my most active social media pages linked to it, of which you should 'like' the new FB page I've made for it *wink* *wink*. 

Any suggestions or comments of it so far would be great!

Cheers! 
01 09 10