Sunday, June 2, 2013

#WelcomeToBayfield


I conquered the five-hour drive from Green Bay to Bayfield five days ago now and since then I've been kept pretty busy with office training, meeting the crew, bonding with my fellow boarding housemates and admiring Lake Superior on land and kayak. 

Spring has really just begun here, so it's been chilly with storms floating through everyday. With that, I haven't gone out to check out the local hubs too much, not that there's much to cover, but it is definitely a photogenic little town. I may have forgotten to bring a few things, but I'm glad my collection of cameras was not one of them. 

Now that the sun is finally shining I am going get out of this overpriced coffeeshop (one of the only places  in town with reliable internet) to bask myself in all its glory!

Cheers! 

01 09 10