Sunday, July 28, 2013

#Fallplans

Oh hey there July, can you ever not be a jerk and go by so quickly? 
How is there only a few days left of of this month? 

Honestly though, right now I'm finding it hard to really care all that much with some highly anticipated autumn plans coming up. Don't get me wrong, my summer in Bayfield is easily one of the best decisions I've made and a super amazing experience I never imagined having.

bbbuuuuuuuuttt...

knowing there is this guy on the way it's hard to focus on anything else. Towards the end of September I get to drive to Chicago O'Hare Airport, spend way too much on coffee and probably pace manically in front of the arrivals board as I wait to greet him into the U.S.

I have been planning a pretty epic road-trip route complete with the best of the Midwest & Rocky Mountains. I think I'd be lost without roadtrippers.com and my Lonely Planet Guide. It will be his first time ever coming to the States so of course I'm planning hardcore to make it awesome, but nothing too crazy.

So far I'm thinking fireworks, shooting ranges and meals consisting of hot dogs and s'mores. 

Yup.
That should do.
Only 2 more months!

Cheers! 
01 09 10